Financial Analyst Position Summary
M.S. Hall and Associates is seeking a qualified individual for the role of Financial Analyst. We are looking for a detailed oriented, self-directed learner to take on the responsibilities of various healthcare compliance audits related to various hospitals throughout New York State.
Characteristics & Skill Set:
The following list is not exhaustive; it is a minimum level of necessary qualities that we are seeking to add to our team.
- Self-motivated needing minimal supervision
- Highly organized.
- Sees both the details and big picture.
- Trustworthy and dependable.
- Flexibility in direction and variety of assignments/topics.
- Discerning of priorities.
- Ability to work under impromptu time restraints.
- Completes audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraises adequacy of internal systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Recommend new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Prepares audit reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information.
- Minimum 4-Year Accounting degree from an accredited college
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel, Word
- Experience with database, querying, normalizing & analyzing data, (a plus, but not required)
- Travel throughout New York State
- Work with a team solving problems and auditing current processes and procedures
- Create project reports
- Normalize, analyze & compare data as well as summarize the process
Salary & Benefits:
- Reassessment after 3 months
- Health, dental & vision insurances
- Incentive-based compensation
- Hours: 8:30am – 5pm, M-F
- Busy season occasional weekends
- Relaxed work environment
- Downtown office
- Opportunity for substantial growth
If interested, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com